Le 5 septembre 2016, 11:08 dans Humeurs • 0
It’s aimed to help VXDIAG VCX NANO SDD v141 for Jaguar and Land Rover start failure with “mfc71.dll not found” on PC. Wish this helps.
Copy Service.exe - errore di sistema
Impossibile avviare il programma perche mfc71.dll non e presente nel computer. Per risolvere il problema, provare a reinstallare il programma
Copy Service.exe - system error
Unable to start the program because mfc71.dll not present on the computer. To solve the problem, try reinstalling the program
Why pop up Mfc71.dll errors?
Mfc71.dll “not found” errors are usually caused when the mfc71.dll file is deleted or moved, something you may have done on accident or something that another program may have inadvertently caused, possibly by a poor installation or uninstallation.
The mfc71.dll file is is related to the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 program but is used by many common programs to perform various functions.
How to fix Mfc71.dll errors when install JLR SDD V141?
Important Note: Do not download the mfc71.dll DLL file individually from any “DLL download site.” There are many reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea. If you need a copy mfc71.dll, it’s always best to obtain it from it’s legitimate, original source.
Note: If you’ve already downloaded the mfc71.dll file from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you placed it and continue with the following steps.
– Restart your computer or install & install SDD v141 on another computer. Sometimes mfc71.dll errors are one-time issues and a simple reboot will fix the problem. It’s not a very likely solution, but it’s an easy first step that could just save the day.
– Re-install the program or game (here: SDD V141 application). If you receive a “mfc71.dll not found” error when you open a specific application, reinstall the application. The installation should restore the mfc71.dll file to its proper location.
Note: Even if you’re not asked to, be sure to restart your computer after the uninstall and before the reinstall. Restarting your computer at this point will help to make sure that any loaded files are cleared from memory and that the uninstallation is totally complete.
– Download the latest update to the program. Visit the software program’s website and download the latest service pack, patch, or other update. It’s possible that the mfc71.dll error may have been corrected in an update issued by the program creators.
– Install any suggested Windows updates. Certain security and other updates from Microsoft are known to correct issues with or replace the mfc71.dll file.
– Scan your computer for viruses and malware. Some mfc71.dll errors are caused by malicious software that found its way into your system.
– Using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003? Most of you won’t be, but if you do, visit Microsoft’s website and download the latest update to the program.
– Install the latest version of Internet Explorer. The Internet Explorer web browser is one easy source of the mfc71.dll file. It’s certainly easier to single the file out and download mfc71.dll from a “DLL download site” but installing IE is the much safer option to take.
– Reinstall the drivers for your Broadcom wireless network card. This solution only applies when your mfc71.dll error is accompanied by a message about the bcmwltry.exe file. You can update these drivers by visiting Broadcom’s website.
Note: Many computer manufacturer’s use Broadcom’s network hardware in their computers so the best source for drivers in this case would be your computer manufacturer’s website. For instance, many Dell, Gateway, and HP computers use Broadcom’s network hardware.
The mfc71.dll error message could apply to any application that utilizes the DLL file, of which there are many.
Depending on what program happens to be causing this problem, you could see the mfc71.dll error in nearly any of Microsoft’s operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and more.
Some common software programs that have been known to generate mfc71.dll errors include Corum, AVG Anti-Virus, Adobe Photoshop, StuffIt, Quicken, O2Jam, Norton Anti-Virus and Security software, Far Cry, Hitman: Blood Money, and many, many more.
NOTE: TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK.